2017 Marathon: Run for Team Bo's Place!
Are You Ready to Run?! Team Bo's Place 2017
Bo's Place is excited to announce that we were selected for the 2017 Chevron Houston Marathon and Aramco Houston Half Marathon "Run for a Reason" Charity Program. This will be our 11th year participating with the marathon - So get your gear ready to head out for 13.1 miles or 26.2 miles on January 15, 2017! The family fun ABB 5k run will take place on Saturday, January 14, 2017.
Please join in on the fun and consider running with Team Bo's Place and complete any of these three races while raising funds to help support the mission of Bo's Place. Team Bo's Place members receive a monthly newsletter, an invitation to a pre and post marathon event, and incentive prizes for reaching fundraising goals.
Open Registration began June 1st
Be a Bo's Place HERO:
Sign up to run in the Chevron Houston Marathon, Aramco Half Marathon, or ABB 5K and be a part of Team Bo's Place.<
Spanish Volunteer Facilitator Training July 9-10
Job Posting: Katy Group Coordinator
- Houston Marathon - Team Bo's Place
- 2017 Marathon: Run for Team Bo's Place!
- Spanish Volunteer Facilitator Training July 9-10
- June Newsletter
- Job Posting: Katy Group Coordinator
- Summer Fun 2016 Volunteer Opportunities
- May Newsletter
- ¡Ayúdenos a sanar corazones haciéndose un voluntario de Bo’s Place!
- Register for "Los Basicos del Duelo" - April 29, 2016
- Register for "Good Grief" - June 10, 2016
- April Newsletter
- Register for "Ethical Interactions with Grieving Children & Families" on April 1
- Volunteer Facilitator Training: April 30-May 1
- Spring Weekend Volunteer Training: April 30-May 1
- March newsletter
- 2016 Workshop Schedule
- ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program
- Suddenly Solo: Things to Consider After the Death of Your Significant Other
- Cam Healing Hearts and Retiro Sanando Corazones Volunteer Packet
- February Newsletter
- Hearts of Hope Luncheon 2016 Invitation
- Quilt for a Cause
- Hearts of Hope Luncheon - January 28
- Register now for "Encounters with the Deceased: Spirituality and Meaning Making"
- January Newsletter