New Brochure: where hearts are healed
Download the printable version here and help spread us spread the word.
To obtain pre-printed copies of our brochure, please contact us at 713-942-8339.
May e-Newsletter online now
Happy Mother's Day?
This coming Sunday is Mother’s Day, but did you know that this past Sunday, May 5, 2013 was International Bereaved Mother’s Day? International Bereaved Mother’s Day always falls on the first Sunday of each May; however, it’s never too late to offer support and comfort to these special moms. This Sunday is the perfect day to acknowledge these women and their pain. Reach out to these women. Give them a call, send them a note, and/or give them the gift of quiet companionship. Click here for some things to keep in mind.
Bo's Buddies Bash
Job Posting for Katy Group Coordinator
- New Brochure: where hearts are healed
- May e-Newsletter online now
- Happy Mother's Day?
- Job Posting for Katy Group Coordinator
- Bo's Buddies Bash
- Save the Date: Una Notte in Italia November 1
- Seasons of Grief
- How to talk to children about the Boston Marathon bombs
- April e-Newsletter
- Camp Healing Hearts 2013
- Spring Cleaning from Fish Window Cleaning
- Thanks to 2013 Hearts of Hope Underwriters
- Thank you to Mia's Table
- Hearts of Hope 2013 raises $300,000
- Spanish and Bilingual Support Groups
- Surprise your Valentine with a Buddy puppy!
- Kinkaid art students help Bo's Place rock!
- Bo's Place hosts reception for Quilters
- New picnic table for Bo's Place, thanks to Kinkaid student
- Team Bo's Place half marathon runner profiled in Chronicle
- Purchase Hearts of Hope Tickets
- Author Ron Hall to speak at Hearts of Hope Luncheon
- Helping grieving families through the holidays
- Support for Newtown, CT tragedy
- Holiday Parents' Night Out