Calling all Volunteers!
November is Children's Grief Awareness Month
Job Posting - Accounting Manager
25th Anniversary Matching Gift
Since our founding 25 years ago, Bo’s Place has provided countless hours of free grief support programs for children, teens, adults and families. We provide year-round support for the bereaved by giving them a safe place to share their thoughts and feelings with others on a similar journey and a chance to discover renewed hope for what the future might be, despite a great sorrow.
As we celebrate our 25th Anniversary milestone, we honor the past and look forward to a bright future. Thanks to a generous friend of Bo's Place, we have been given a 25th Anniversary matching gift challenge. All gifts received between July 1 and December 31, 2015, from new donors, and increased gifts from current donors, wi
- Calling all Volunteers!
- November Newsletter
- November is Children's Grief Awareness Month
- Job Posting - Accounting Manager
- Camp Healing Heart eggs
- 25th Anniversary Matching Gift
- Save the Date
- October Newsletter
- Be our Marathon HERO!
- September e-Newsletter
- 2015 Workshop Schedule
- August e-Newsletter
- Job Posting - Grants and Program Evaluation Manager
- July e-Newsletter
- Sarah Pepper Houston Marathon Journey article
- Job Posting - Katy Group Coordinator
- Bo's Place closed Tuesday, June 16
- Job Posting - Special Programming Manager
- June e-Newsletter
- Robin Bush Award Recipients
- May e-Newsletter
- It's Volunteer Appreciation Month!
- April e-Newsletter
- March e-Newsletter
- Enroll now for Adult Grief Support Group