Congratulations to newest Volunteer Facilitators!
A group of Volunteer Facilitators recently completed their training and are preparing to assist in the Bo's Place Grief Support Group program. We welcome these new faces to Bo's Place and thank you for your service. To learn more about becoming a Volunteer Facilitator, contact Carla at 713-942-2252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is No Summer Vacation from Grief
- June 2013 e-Newsletter
- New Brochure: where hearts are healed
- Resources about tornadoes and natural disasters
- May e-Newsletter online now
- Happy Mother's Day?
- Bo's Buddies Bash
- Job Posting for Katy Group Coordinator
- Save the Date: Una Notte in Italia November 1
- How to talk to children about the Boston Marathon bombs
- April e-Newsletter
- Camp Healing Hearts 2013
- Spring Cleaning from Fish Window Cleaning
- Thank you to Mia's Table
- Thanks to 2013 Hearts of Hope Underwriters
- Spanish and Bilingual Support Groups
- Hearts of Hope 2013 raises $300,000
- Surprise your Valentine with a Buddy puppy!
- Kinkaid art students help Bo's Place rock!
- Bo's Place hosts reception for Quilters
- New picnic table for Bo's Place, thanks to Kinkaid student
- Team Bo's Place half marathon runner profiled in Chronicle
- Author Ron Hall to speak at Hearts of Hope Luncheon
- Purchase Hearts of Hope Tickets
- Support for Newtown, CT tragedy