Thanks to Jason's Deli
Many thanks to the West University Jason's Deli for their generous donation of a full dinner to the final night of our Volunteer Facilitator Training. Our volunteers enjoyed a feast of pasta & meatballs, bread, salad, assorted desserts and beverages. Thank you to these wonderful friends!
- New Brochure: where hearts are healed
- May e-Newsletter online now
- Happy Mother's Day?
- Job Posting for Katy Group Coordinator
- Bo's Buddies Bash
- Save the Date: Una Notte in Italia November 1
- Seasons of Grief
- How to talk to children about the Boston Marathon bombs
- April e-Newsletter
- Camp Healing Hearts 2013
- Spring Cleaning from Fish Window Cleaning
- Thanks to 2013 Hearts of Hope Underwriters
- Thank you to Mia's Table
- Hearts of Hope 2013 raises $300,000
- Spanish and Bilingual Support Groups
- Surprise your Valentine with a Buddy puppy!
- Kinkaid art students help Bo's Place rock!
- Bo's Place hosts reception for Quilters
- New picnic table for Bo's Place, thanks to Kinkaid student
- Team Bo's Place half marathon runner profiled in Chronicle
- Purchase Hearts of Hope Tickets
- Author Ron Hall to speak at Hearts of Hope Luncheon
- Helping grieving families through the holidays
- Support for Newtown, CT tragedy
- Holiday Parents' Night Out