St. Martin's Day of Service for Bo's Place
St. Martin's Episcopal Church members recently gathered for the annual Day of Service, with Bo's Place being a beneficiary of this wonderful day. Church members gathered in the St. Martin's kitchen to prepare food that will be used to serve during dinner at Bo's Place. We appreciate the ongoing partnership and support from St. Martin's Episcopal Church!
- Resources about tornadoes and natural disasters
- New Brochure: where hearts are healed
- May e-Newsletter online now
- Happy Mother's Day?
- Job Posting for Katy Group Coordinator
- Bo's Buddies Bash
- Save the Date: Una Notte in Italia November 1
- Seasons of Grief
- How to talk to children about the Boston Marathon bombs
- April e-Newsletter
- Spring Cleaning from Fish Window Cleaning
- Camp Healing Hearts 2013
- Thank you to Mia's Table
- Thanks to 2013 Hearts of Hope Underwriters
- Hearts of Hope 2013 raises $300,000
- Spanish and Bilingual Support Groups
- Surprise your Valentine with a Buddy puppy!
- Kinkaid art students help Bo's Place rock!
- New picnic table for Bo's Place, thanks to Kinkaid student
- Bo's Place hosts reception for Quilters
- Team Bo's Place half marathon runner profiled in Chronicle
- Author Ron Hall to speak at Hearts of Hope Luncheon
- Purchase Hearts of Hope Tickets
- Helping grieving families through the holidays
- Support for Newtown, CT tragedy