Purchase tickets online for Girls & Guys Night Out 2012
You’re Invited! Bo’s Place Girls & Guys Night Out
Bo’s Place is “putting on the ritz” at their annual Girls and Guys Night Out!
Thursday, October 25
7:00 to 11:00 p.m.
The Crystal Ballroom at 909 Texas Avenue
Don’t miss the fun of this Roaring-20s-inspired evening. Flappers and flyboys will enjoy the speakeasy fun of a casino! It will be the bees’ knees with plenty of “moonshine” cocktails and tasty bites from 12 restaurant sponsors including Brennan’s, Mia’s, Palazzo’s, Goode Co. Seafood, Armando’s, Gigi’s and other Houston favorites. And the auction is just swell with amazing trips, luxury home accessories, designer jewelry and more. And to jazz the night up, the door prize is a trip to Las Vegas including airfare!
Purchase tickets NOW! Click here to download the invitation.
Bo’s Place is where hearts are healed. The mission of Bo’s Place is to enhance the lives of those who have experienced the death of a loved one. Bo’s Place offers support for children and adults on their grief journey by giving them a safe place to express and explore their emotions and worries. Additionally, Bo’s Place provides education and resources for those who assist people in grief such as counselors, doctors, nurses, teachers and others. Simply put, Bo’s Place brings a renewed sense of hope and joy to grieving families in our community. As a non-profit bereavement center offering free-of-charge grief support services, Bo’s Place relies on the success of its events and the generous support of donors.
- New Brochure: where hearts are healed
- May e-Newsletter online now
- Happy Mother's Day?
- Job Posting for Katy Group Coordinator
- Bo's Buddies Bash
- Save the Date: Una Notte in Italia November 1
- Seasons of Grief
- How to talk to children about the Boston Marathon bombs
- April e-Newsletter
- Camp Healing Hearts 2013
- Spring Cleaning from Fish Window Cleaning
- Thanks to 2013 Hearts of Hope Underwriters
- Thank you to Mia's Table
- Hearts of Hope 2013 raises $300,000
- Spanish and Bilingual Support Groups
- Surprise your Valentine with a Buddy puppy!
- Kinkaid art students help Bo's Place rock!
- Bo's Place hosts reception for Quilters
- New picnic table for Bo's Place, thanks to Kinkaid student
- Team Bo's Place half marathon runner profiled in Chronicle
- Purchase Hearts of Hope Tickets
- Author Ron Hall to speak at Hearts of Hope Luncheon
- Helping grieving families through the holidays
- Support for Newtown, CT tragedy
- Holiday Parents' Night Out