47th Annual Spindletop Charities Golf Tournament
Bo's Place was invited to attend the 47th Spindletop International Golf Tournament at the Woodlands Resort and Conference Center, where our representatives manned the 7th Hole. For every golfer who landed their tee shot on the green, Spindletop gave Bo’s Place $100. With 49 qualifying shots, we will receive $4,900 from Spindletop. PLUS, for having Bo's Place representatives at the tournament to educate players about “where their money goes,” we received an additional $5,000. Spindletop supporters now know a lot more about Bo’s Place, and they will be giving us almost $10,000!
Spindletop was founded in 1966 by leaders in the oil and gas industry. Since that time the organization has donated over $14.6 million to Houston area youth charities—Bo’s Place included!
- New Brochure: where hearts are healed
- May e-Newsletter online now
- Happy Mother's Day?
- Job Posting for Katy Group Coordinator
- Bo's Buddies Bash
- Save the Date: Una Notte in Italia November 1
- Seasons of Grief
- How to talk to children about the Boston Marathon bombs
- April e-Newsletter
- Camp Healing Hearts 2013
- Spring Cleaning from Fish Window Cleaning
- Thanks to 2013 Hearts of Hope Underwriters
- Thank you to Mia's Table
- Hearts of Hope 2013 raises $300,000
- Spanish and Bilingual Support Groups
- Surprise your Valentine with a Buddy puppy!
- Kinkaid art students help Bo's Place rock!
- Bo's Place hosts reception for Quilters
- New picnic table for Bo's Place, thanks to Kinkaid student
- Team Bo's Place half marathon runner profiled in Chronicle
- Purchase Hearts of Hope Tickets
- Author Ron Hall to speak at Hearts of Hope Luncheon
- Helping grieving families through the holidays
- Support for Newtown, CT tragedy
- Holiday Parents' Night Out